A symbol for Pyeongtaek
- Taegeuk shape was imagery of bouncing water drop and a sprout comes into bud. This represented moving forward into the hopeful future of Pyeongtaek City.
- Three lines on the bottom has described wide plain and best transportation advantage. This has represented rural and urban complex, international city and promising the status of city
- Feature : Migrant birds flying in from March to October, which build their nests near the town and feed themselves at marsh or riverside
- Symbol : These birds symbolize peace and the innocence of people. It is traditionally said that they fly to rich villages only. They also provide a friendly image to the city as a wide plain with ordinary people like white living harmoniously.
Flower Pear blossom
- Feature : It is a clean white flower that belongs to pear tree of rose family, blooms in April, and bears fruits in summer. It implies our national characteristics who like white lights and expresses elegant beauty.
- Symbol : Attractive and clean image reminding of pear, our city's excellent agricultural product.
Tree Pine tree
- Feature : As an evergreen needleleaf tree, it grows well even in a dry and barren land. Pine needles and pine pollen powder are used as medicine. It endures the wind, which is why it is used in creating a windbreak forest.
- Symbol : The tree that represents the people in the city. It endures the cold and expresses the potentials that our city has.