A symbol for Pyeongtaek
- Taegeuk means the foundation of the universe, which symbolizes Pyeongtaek's bright future as inherited from the fundamental principles of its ancestors.
- The three lines on the bottom symbolize prestige of the city as an agricultural site with the widest plain, and the white background represents the innocent and clean sentiment of the citizens.
- The whole image implies hope and unity of citizens to become the world's leading city.
- Feature : Migrant birds flying in from March to October, which build their nests near the town and feed themselves at marsh or riverside
- Symbol : These birds symbolize peace and the innocence of people. It is traditionally said that they fly to rich villages only. They also provide a friendly image to the city as a wide plain with ordinary people like white living harmoniously.
Flower Pear blossom
- Feature : It is a clean white flower that belongs to pear tree of rose family, blooms in April, and bears fruits in summer. It implies our national characteristics who like white lights and expresses elegant beauty.
- Symbol : Attractive and clean image reminding of pear, our city's excellent agricultural product.
Tree Pine tree
- Feature : As an evergreen needleleaf tree, it grows well even in a dry and barren land. Pine needles and pine pollen powder are used as medicine. It endures the wind, which is why it is used in creating a windbreak forest.
- Symbol : The tree that represents the people in the city. It endures the cold and expresses the potentials that our city has.